Admission for Veterans and Dependants

Colby Community College administration, faculty, and staff thank you for your service to our country. We welcome veteran students and dependents of veterans and offer VA educational assistance with the Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch33), Montgomery GI Bill® (Ch30), Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP, Ch1606), Dependents Education Assistance (Ch35), Veteran’s Education Assistance Program (VEAP, Ch 32) and VA Vocational Rehabilitation (Ch31).

If you or dependent family member(s) are eligible for VA benefits, please complete the Veterans Information Form. Upon submission of the form, the School Certification Official (SCO) will contact you.


Veterans Benefit Coordinator

Kaylee Frank
Admissions Office
1255 S Range Ave
Colby, KS 67701

Fax: 785.460.4691


* GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Useful Links for Veterans & Dependents

Veterans’ Online Application System website

GI Bill Support website

Veterans’ Administration website

DoD website (Transfer of Entitlement)


Other Resources for Veterans

Make the Connection An online resource designed to connect Veterans, family members and friends, and other supporters with information, resources, and solutions to issues affecting their lives.  
Mesothelioma and Asbestos  
Mesothelioma & Asbestos Awareness Center  
Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance  
Mesothelioma Lawyer Center  


Questions? Contact Us.

Veterans Affairs Office
1255 S Range Ave
Colby KS 67701
(785) 460-4612
(785) 460-4691

Financial Aid Office
1255 S Range Ave
Colby KS 67701
(785) 460-4679
(785) 460-4633