Political Science

The Associate of Arts in Political Science is designed as a transfer program for students interested in pursuing further education in political science. In addition to fulfilling the departmental requirements in this field of study, students must complete the Associate of Arts degree requirements. Coursework may be modified to reflect student interests and the requirements of a particular transfer institution. Students who plan to transfer to four-year institutions upon completing coursework at Colby Community College should plan to use the elective hours to fulfill additional requirements of the four-year institution.

Trojan Advising Center
1255 S Range Ave
Colby KS 67701
(785) 460-4701
(785) 460-5513